If you’ve ever wondered who’s been saving your posts on Instagram, we’ve got some good news for you! Starting today, Instagram is rolling out a new feature that will show you the names of the people who have saved your posts.
This is a great way to get more insights into who’s interested in your content and keep track of your most engaged followers. So go ahead and start experimenting with new content now you’ll know who’s paying attention!
Can You See Who Saves Your Posts On Instagram?
While most social media platforms make it easy to see who has engaged with your content, Instagram takes a more subtle approach.
Rather than displaying a list of everyone who has liked or saved your posts, the app simply shows the total number of saves. However, there is a way to see which individual users have saved your posts.
- First, open the Instagram app and go to your profile page.
- Next, select the post that you want to check.
- Once you’ve opened the post, look for the save icon beneath the image (it looks like a little bookmark).
- If you see a number next to the icon, that means that one or more users have saved the post.
- If you tap on the icon, you’ll be able to see a list of all the users who have saved it.
While this list isn’t publicly available, it can be a helpful way to see which of your posts are resonating with your followers.