OBJ is an abbreviation for the object. It’s commonly used on Facebook to refer to a photo or video that someone has posted.
For example, if someone posts a picture of their new car, you might comment “nice OBJ!” to compliment them on the post. Alternatively, if someone posts a really funny video, you might say, “that was a great OBJ!”
So, next time you see OBJ on Facebook, you’ll know that it’s simply shorthand for referring to a post containing a photo or video.
OBJ Mean on Facebook Post:
OBJ means “Object.” It is commonly used on Facebook to show that a post is about an object, not a person or other entity.
For example, if someone posts a picture of a plate of food with the caption “Yum,” that would be an OBJ post; however, if they posted a picture of themselves with the caption “Working hard!” that would not be an OBJ.
The use of OBJ allows people to quickly scan through their newsfeeds and see which posts are about objects versus people/other entities. This can be helpful when someone is trying to avoid seeing certain types of content (e.g., political posts).
Reasons for OBJ To Appear on Facebook:
There could be several reasons why your Obj might appear on Facebook. The app you used to create the Obj may be connected to your Facebook account, which would allow Facebook access to your account information and photos. It’s also possible that someone else using your computer logged in to Facebook and posted the photo without your knowledge.
If you’re concerned about who has access to your Facebook account, you can review your settings by clicking on the drop-down arrow in the top right corner of any Facebook page and selecting Settings. Under Privacy, you can control who sees your posts and who can see your profile information. You can also delete past posts from your timeline or restrict certain people from seeing them.
Why Do You Watch/See OBJ on Facebook?
There are a few reasons why I watch OBJ on Facebook.
- First, he is one of the most entertaining NFL players to watch. His highlights are always must-see TV.
- Second, he is very outspoken and isn’t afraid to tell it like it is. He has strong opinions on various topics and isn’t afraid to share them. This makes for great content on his Facebook page.
- Finally, he is just an all-around great guy. He frequently gives back to his community and is always positive, even in the face of adversity. You can’t help but root for him!
Reasons for Spotting OBJ on Facebook:
There can be a few reasons why someone might spot OBJ on Facebook.
- Firstly, OBJ is a popular public figure with over 17 million followers on Instagram. Many people are likely following him on Facebook as well, so he may show up in people’s newsfeeds frequently.
- Secondly, OBJ often posts interesting and engaging content on his Facebook page, leading to more people spotting him.
- Lastly, OBJ tags or mentions other brands or companies often in his posts, leading to more people seeing his content.
Ultimately, it comes down to a combination of factors that makes someone more likely to spot OBJ on Facebook.
Removing OBJ from Facebook:
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as it depends on the reason why someone wants to remove OBJ from their Facebook account. If they are simply tired of seeing his posts in their newsfeed, they can unfollow him by clicking on the Following button on his page and selecting Unfollow. This will stop his posts from appearing in their newsfeed, but they will still be able to view his page if they want to.
If someone wants to remove OBJ from their Facebook account completely, they can delete him as a friend by going to their Friends list and clicking on the X next to his name. This will remove him from their
When you see OBJ on Facebook, it just means that the post is a photo or video. If you’re ever curious about what an abbreviation means, there’s usually a helpful definition right next to it. Now that you know what OBJ stands for, watch it in your Facebook feed!