Write For us - Author Guidelines
Would you like to write for us? We are always looking for talented guest bloggers to share their insights with our readers. Whether you’re an expert in a particular field or just have some great ideas to share, we would love to hear from you. Contact us today to learn more about how you can submit your post. We can’t wait to hear from you!
What We’re Looking for in Writers?
If you’re a wordsmith with a passion for helping others, we want you on our team! At Grambe Blog, we’re all about giving our users the best possible content to help them achieve their intent.
What are we looking for in a writer? First and foremost, someone who is passionate about writing and helping others. We need individuals who can capture a tone and maintain it throughout a piece, whether it’s lighthearted or more serious in nature. No matter what the subject matter is, we want our writers to be able to engage with the material and produce compelling content.
We also value creativity, versatility, and a willingness to take risks. We need individuals who are unafraid to think outside the box and experiment with their writing. And, of course, we always appreciate a good sense of humor!
In particular, we’re interested in posts that fall into one or more of the following categories:
● Health and Wellness
● Career advice
● Home Improvement
● Real Estate
If you have idea for a post that doesn’t fall into one of these categories, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always open to new ideas!
What you should follow while ”Writing for us”?
1:) Make sure to check the grammar, spelling and punctuation of your article before sending it over. We want to make sure that our readers are getting quality content, so we may edit your piece for clarity and flow.
2:) Please include a short author bio with your submission. This can be a brief summary of who you are and what you do. We also encourage you to include a headshot and links to your social media profiles or website.
3:) We accept original content.
4:) If you’re including any images with your submission, please make sure that you have the rights to use them. We will not publish any content that includes copyrighted material without prior approval from the copyright holder.
5:) Once your post is published, we ask that you share it with your friends and followers on social media. The more people who see your post, the better!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Guidelines to Follow for Article Submission:
- Word Count: Articles should be a minimum of 1000 words.
- Topic: We are looking for articles that fall into one of the following categories: business, entrepreneurship, technology, travel, lifestyle, finance, health and wellness, education, career advice, home improvement, real estate, sports or general interest.
- Original Content: We accept original content only. Your article must be unique and should not have been published elsewhere.
- Images: If you’re including images with your submission, please make sure that you have the rights to use them. We will not publish any content that includes copyrighted material without prior approval from the copyright holder.
- Author Bio: Please include a short author bio with your submission. This can be a brief summary of who you are and what you do. We also encourage you to include a headshot and links to your social media profiles or website.
- Editing: We reserve the right to edit your article for clarity and flow.
- Promotion: Once your post is published, we ask that you share it with your friends and followers on social media. The more people who see your post, the better!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Submit Your Guest Post Proposal:
If you have an idea for a guest post, please send us a brief proposal using the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your proposal and get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited articles. If you submit an article without first submitting a proposal, it will not be considered for publication.
Writers should be experts in the destinations they pitch:
We are more likely to consider articles from writers who have personal experience with the destination they are writing about.
Thank you for your interest in writing for Grambe! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
We don’t Accept the vast majority of pitches we receive:
To improve your chances of having your pitch accepted, please read through our guidelines carefully and make sure that your proposal meets all of the criteria listed.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thanks again for considering Grambe as a venue for your writing.
We may need to edit your post to best fit our readers:
We want to make sure that our readers are getting quality content, so we may edit your piece for clarity and flow.
We also encourage you to include a headshot and links to your social media profiles or website.
Destinations We’re focusing on Accepting Guest Posts:
If you have an idea for a guest post about one of the following destinations, we would love to hear from you!
● United States
● New Zealand
● Latin America & The Caribbean
● United Kingdom
Unique and distinctive Content for Write for Us Submission:
- Content must be unique and exclusive to our site.
- We do not accept articles that have been published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- All articles must be well written and free of grammar or spelling errors.
- Articles should be a minimum of 1500 words.
- Please include a short bio (1-2 sentences) about yourself, as well as a headshot.
- Include 1-2 links to articles you have written that we can use as examples.
Guest blogging is a great way to get your name and your work out there, as well as to build up your portfolio. And it’s not just about getting exposure it can also be a great networking opportunity. But before you start guest blogging, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
What we don’t publish?
To make it easier for you, here’s a list of the kind of content we don’t publish:
- Self-promotional articles or product reviews
- Posts that are exclusively designed to drive traffic to a commercial website
- Articles that have been published elsewhere
Payment Methods We’re Accepting:
We accept payments via
- Bank Transfer
What is Guest Posting and What are its benefits?
Guest posting is when you write an article and post it on someone else’s blog or website. This is a great way to get exposure for your own writing, as well as to build relationships with other bloggers and webmasters.
There are many benefits to guest posting, including:
- Increased Exposure - When you guest post on a popular blog or website, you will get exposure to a whole new audience. This can help you build your own following and attract new readers to your own blog or website.
- Build Relationships - Guest posting is a great way to build relationships with other bloggers and webmasters. When you post on someone else’s blog, they are more likely to take notice of you and your blog or website. This can lead to guest posting opportunities on other blogs, as well as increased traffic from referrals.
- Improve Your Writing - Guest posting is a great way to improve your writing skills. When you write for other blogs, you will be forced to think about how to communicate your ideas in a clear and concise way. This can help you hone your writing skills and make you a better writer overall.
- Get Feedback - When you guest post, you will also get feedback from the blog owner or webmaster. This feedback can be invaluable in helping you improve your writing and making sure that your ideas are being communicated clearly.
Guest posting is a great way to get exposure for your writing and to build relationships with other bloggers and webmasters. If you are looking for ways to improve your writing skills and get feedback on your ideas, guest posting is a great option.
What you get in return Guest Blogging or Write for Us:
- A byline (this is your author bio where you can promote yourself, your website, etc.)
- An author bio box at the end of your post
- Up to 2 links to your website or blog in the body of your guest post
- The ability to share your guest post across your social media channels
Write for Us Here at Grambe:
If you are passionate about writing and have something valuable to share with our audience, we would love to hear from you! Grambe is always looking for new authors who can bring fresh perspectives and insights to our blog.
Whom do we allow to publish?
We’re open to submissions from anyone, as long as you can add value to our readership.
Where should I send my pitch?
Please email your pitches to email@example.com. Include a brief summary of your article idea, along with a few sentences about why you think it would be a good fit for our site. If we like what we see, we’ll be in touch!